Follower

Mittwoch, 22. April 2015

A tribute to Harry Kreisler - Berkeley California

It is wednesday morning and in a few minutes I will be on my way to Portoroz- Slovenia, which is a 3 1/2  hours drive from my home town Graz-Austria. It will be an interesting meeting with good old friends. 
Mostly a 3 1/2 hours drive is not the most favorite thing for me - I am not someone who loves to drive - but it is different this time. Different like it is when I am training on my bicycle or running in the woods.
I have Harry Kreisler with me!
A friend? Yes and no! Someone who will be with me? Yes and no! Someone who will talk with me? Yes and no!
Harry Kreisler is an international well known professor in international studies and is teaching on the campus in Berkeley California.
He is the founder of „Conversations with history“, a TV program which is available on iTunes University. One of the best I know!!! And I know a lot of them.
He talkes with nobel price loreats, with politicians from different countries, with university professors, military commanders…..
One hour with fascinating people! Getting new ideas, hearing new potions of view. Improve your english with the program - which is quite necessary for me.
So if you have free time during your drive to wherever you are driving, download one of the „conversations with history“ and enjoy the time.
A big „thank you“ to Harry Kreisler!!!  I hope I will be able to hear much, much more of your program with UCTV. 

You are doing a great work!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen